Friday, July 24, 2009



Hey guys!

Sorry its been so long since I blogged but I had computer "issues"! Ugh! Anyway let me back track.....Torrid had a HUGE model search! I suggest entering! I had no clue I would EVER get picked! I was just walking around the Torrid store in Oakwood Mall when the clerk started following me around. At first I thought it was strange until she said hey are you in high school? And I was yes I sure am why? That is when she told me about the best thing ever that would change my life completely! I took home the application and filled it out and returned it back to the store. And guess what! I was the ONLY applicant from my hometown store! Can you believe this! I was shocked I was picked! Now that this whole thing has take off it has made me feel so good about myself. It was not all about the free cloths or make up it was about someone else thinking that the way I look was acceptable! Not everyone in this world is a size 0 but that does not mean the other people are not beautiful to look at. Now I have made so many friends from around the United States! Also I feel like I really belong a part of something because the representative from Torrid is always there for me. I have emailed her so much and she (Mrs Becky) is always there to help me. So its like one big Torrid family! I have included the handwritten card from Mrs Becky that came along with my first gift card. It ment alot to me that she took the time out to write every single one of us. Alot of people in this world just doesn't care anymore but with people like Mrs Becky, The Torrid Fashion panel Gals, and Everyone at the Torrid company and shops the world is becoming a better place.


Love you all,

Shay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009