Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer outings INSIDE!











Like ever true DIVA should have I ALWAYS have some drama with me! LOL In case you didn't guess it I love acting and I think a big part of wanting something is researching your compition! So what I like to do is go with friends or family to my local theatre productions. However, most of the other people that are acting like to do the same thing so if you were one dress Friday night to a show you very well can't wear it again the very next night! Also most of the shows require that you semi dress up! This is why Torrid's dresses work out perfect for me! I can wear a pair of heels with the dress to dress it up at night or during the day throw on a t-shirt under it with some tennis and look just as cute! Here is one dress that I get sooooo many compliments on from Torrid:




Now some of the day shows you don't have to dress up so you can just wear jeans and a cute T-shirt! Not sure if you guy have tried the jeans from Torrid but they are the only ones that fit me right!





















Even if you think your NOT into theatre or opera even just treat yourself to one show and maybe a spark will ignite in you like it did me! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I was going to be a actress! But when I'm on stage I feel at peace like I am home after a big shopping spree at Torrid! Try it I can bet you will LOVE it also!
See you at the theatre!
Peace, Love, & Sun!
Shayla














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009