Monday, July 6, 2009

Stars, Denim, and stripes!



So I'm alittle late with this posting however I must share with you divas what I wore for the 4th that was a BIG hit! I had a cute pair of blue city shorts (which were denim) with a cute red and white polka dot tank top. Well I picked up this cute denim jacket from Torrid just in case it got chilly outside and man did it tie my outfit all togther! I had the whole country girl look going on without looking babyish!

I had every color for the 4th represented! Red, White, and Blue! Plus I know I will get alot of use out of this jacket cause I tried it on with a sun dress I had on one day and it looked just as hot with the sundress paired with a pair of my converse!

Enjoy your summer!

Love,

Shay-Shay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009