Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Favorite part of back to school shopping



Yep you got it right back to school time!!!!!!!!! Yippe! I love going back to school!




It gives you a fresh start! Your able to make new friends and check out their styles and get some new ideas for yourself. If you are like me and have to wear a uniform don't be bumed! What I like to do it express my personailty in other forms.....such as cool jewelry, nail polish, purses, and bags! This way I stay in line with my school rules but still have a touch of me in it! Check out Torrid's jewelry! I always have people asking......OH where did you get that?!?




Also divas keep in mind that eventhough it is still kinda hot outside Fall is just around the corner. I usually like to start shopping early for my jackets. I recently purchased the denim jacket and it fits like a glove! Its not too long and has a worn look that we all love!




Every girl I know carries a purse so also check out Torrid's makeup items. Always look your best and bring them with you because you never know when a photo opt will pop up! I know people should not judge you by the way you look on the outside but I feel like if we each respect ourselves on the inside it will show on the outside!




I wish all of yall a happy and wonderful school year! Shoot for the stars and NEVER let anyone step on your dreams. My new motto for this year will be:




TAKE CONTROL TODAY BECAUSE THE TOMMOROW'S BUILD UP INTO A LIFETIME OF NEVERS!




Love,


Shay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009