Wednesday, August 19, 2009



My most FAVORITE recent purchase at Torrid that is going to keep me looking stylish this year is my secretary dress! I just LOVE the way it looks and feels on me. I feel so stylish when I wear it! I recently used it for a photo shoot but what I did to make it fun was I threw on a pair of my sparkly converse! It was so much fun and everyone got a kick out of the dress and my shoes. Also I like the dress because when it starts getting chilly outside I can throw on a cute sweater over it and it will not loose its hip stylish look. Plus it's perfect for those time when I don't know if I should dress up or down. It kinda meets me in the middle! Hope your summer was great! Catch you divas later!

Love

Shayla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009