Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Introduction Please!!!



I was SOOOOOOOO excited about posting my first blog that I totally forgot to introduce myself to all you Torrid Lovers out there!



I'm your typical girlie girl! I love fun fashion. Expressing myself through my cloths is one way I love fashion. The problem with me is I go to private school YESSSSS which means the dreaded UNIFORMS! LOL. So whenever I have the chance to dress in regular street cloths I like to go all out. Alot of my friends say I like to dress up too much but hey I dress for myself to make myself happy and show myself......hey self I respect you! Also my passion in life is acting/singing. I love love love to participate in musicals. Believe it or not sometimes I will get some fashion tips from costumes from one of my plays. For instance I recently did a play called: "Back To The 80's" well I still wear some of my costumes pieces from that play today. I've learned how to take what was in style back then and make it work with my outfits today.



I was just shopping at Torrid one day when the sales girl asked me if I wanted to participate in a High School Model Search. This is how I found out about the contest! Never in my wildest dreams did I EVER think I was going to be picked! What a great opportunity this is going to be and what great friends I've made around the world already. Hey look if ever there is a style you have been thinking about but scared to try let me know! Send me a note and I will try and pull some stuff together and take some pics for you to see if it works out or not! You can follow me on here, Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, or my personal webpage:


http://twitter.com/shaylalange

http://www.myspace.com/shaylapookiebear

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1409567915&ref=nf

http://www.shaylalange.webs.com/


Hope all you fashion Diva's stay in touch with me. Will write more later!


Peace, Love, & Fashion

Shayla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009