Monday, June 22, 2009

Sizziling Summer Stylz for 2009!




Hey there fashion followers!


So as you all know this summer is starting out HOT!!! How can us cool chics stay COOL while looking hot!?! I've seen so many styles that are somkin but here are some of my faves! Check out the links to Torrid's page that I just adore!




1.) Cute light and breezy, strappy sun dress (I like to wear some short biker shorts under mine so I don't show everyone my business!), with a cute pair of BIG superstar sunglasses paired with some cute Ed Hardy tennis (for day/play) and cute contrasting heels (for night/serious)! Then to top the outfit off either go minimal jewelry with a hat or outrageous hair-do or go BIG with your jewelry! Cute cute cute cocktail rings or cute sets are really fun to add color and style to a cute sun dress.




2.) Jeans (and everyone knows jeans are so a no-no during the summer cause its so HOT) but why not pair up jeans and cute tank or tube top! Top off the outfit with a cute Fedora! ( i like to add a little flair to my fedora either a cute vintage broach or even just a small feather). Finish up the outfit with some cute sandals! Oh and don't forget to add some cute belts to bring in color!



3.) Now who isn't invited to a swim party or a trip to the beach during the summer! Hint to all you Torrid lovers.......Torrid bathing suites NEVER go out of style! I have a bathing suite I bought 2 years ago and every time I wear it I get compliments! Here is what I like to do! I like to pick a bathing suite and wear a pair of jean shorts or Capri to where ever I'm going then when I get ready to swim all I have to do is slip the shorts off! Plus I like to wear my hair up in a pony or in a 50's twist and wear BIG earrings cute bracelets and some cute sandals or booties!



This is just three of the styles that I like so far this summer! Also if you are having a rough time adding color to an outfit but don't like having too much jewelry on because of the heat try some of Torrid CUTE color clip in hair extensions! They are fun and cute!




Also for all these parties or on the go days a good BIG purse or bag is ALWAYS handy for taking makeup along for reapplications or just to throw a beach towel and bottle of water into! Always stay cool while looking HOT!


Oh and DON'T forget the sunglasses no fashion diva leaves home without them!




But you know what.......maybe its too hot for you to go out! No problem still look hot at home for yourself if nobody else!




No real diva is without excuse for not looking HOT this summer!


Peace, love, and summer fun from New Orleans!


Shayla <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009