Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Most of you already know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Personally in my family I have never lost anyone to this horrible disease but through my extended family I know somone who had a loosing battle with it. I know most of us are too young to think about it but we can never be too sure! Why not check now and be aware of our bodies. Also make a donation to help find a cure. Torrid, is having a great promotion this month.....If you shop the Torrid BC collection (online and in stores) a potion of the proceeds will be going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. And what diva doesn't have something pink in her colset to sport to show support this month!?!

Much love to all!
Shay

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shalya. As this is NBCAM, thought I’d pass along an easy way to help raise awareness: check out these 30 sec breast cancer related videos -- http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/voting?moment=pmbbmea -- and click to vote for one or all. The top vote getters in the contest will be aha moment TV commercials next year. More mainstream media exposure for the cause would be a very good thing. The first round of voting ends Oct 15, so I hope you and your readers will click early and often!

Thx,
jack@ahamoment.com

Post a Comment

 

Shayla - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009